2017 was a ruff year in so many ways. Reading has always been an escape or way to put aside what was going on if just for a bit. Here are the books that were my soundtrack to my thoughts this year. Hope to read more in 2018 as my bookshelf is definitely stacked! Drop me a comment on Twitter or Instagram with your thoughts or top books of 2017!
1. I Can’t Make This Up - Kevin Hart
2. The Love Playbook - Lala Anthony
3. This is Just My Face - Gabourey Sidibe
4. We’re Going to Nee More Wine - Gabrielle Union
5. How to Be a Bawse - Lilly Singh